Sometimes you have to stretch restrictions a little and think outside of the box. For me it doesn't mean disregard the rules, it means don't let those rules dictate everything you do. Something great might come out a little rebellion. Look at the US. If we stuck to the rules the British imposed on us where would we be?!
Be crazy, big, and fabulous. Make a statement. You will have no impact if you aren't memorable.
I think this one speaks for itself. Experience everything in the most positive way you can.
If everyone said one nice thing to someone else in the world, we would all be so much happier. You're just walking down the street and someone says wow those are the fiercest pair of shoes I have ever seen or I think it you did a great job in making your point during class today. Everyone would feel more confident. Also, being negative attracts negative people. Being positive attracts positive people. Who do you want to spend your time with?
Preach.
The only time you can be 100% happy and confident is when you are being yourself. If someone doesn't accept you, they don't need to be in your life.
Go for it.







I love this Ange! These quotes reminded me to keep things in perspective, and that the most important part of living life is to be kind, think outside the box, do what makes you happy, and be yourself. I forget these principals sometimes, and I've found that when I do is when I find myself feeling lost. In short, I think this post is great. :) <3
ReplyDeleteI love this. It makes me want to get up and do something!
ReplyDeletethese make me smile, I love seeing things that bring peoples moods up instead of tearing them down!
ReplyDelete