Monday, October 10, 2011

Brown University!

I spent my Columbus day weekend in Providence, Rhode Island visiting Brown University and exploring this city. I was super lucky that the weather was so nice and I didn't have to freeze my little butt off outside. Brown is a beautiful campus with lots of old buildings and history behind it. I found a lot of wabi sabi things on campus like the old fire alarms and the gates.  
It seemed like practically everyone on campus was using a bike to get around.





There are old fire hydrants like this on on a bunch on the street corners around school.




All the building at Brown seen so big and majestic. This is just the top of  my favorite building there.





The is one of the largest pipe organs in the world. It is played just 4 times a year:
Halloween, both days of finals, and first day of classes for the freshman,











I just liked all the designs and locks on the gate. 

The lion handles are a little creepy but also very cool.

Another fire hydrant. I really like the shadows from the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment